[mythtv-users] Help needed for scripted recordings

Klaas de Waal klaas.de.waal at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 17:13:58 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I am attempting to fix bug #13571 and to test this I need to start and then
delete recordings lots and lots of times. It would be great if I can start
a script that starts a recording on a specified channel, wait 10 seconds,
delete the recording, wait 10 seconds, start a recording etc etc.
And I then want to run another instance of the script on another channel,
etc.
Has anyone a script available that does something like this, or a basic
example on how to build something?

Thanks,
Klaas.