[mythtv-users] XMLTV and mythfilldatabase

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 21:51:26 UTC 2020

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 7:18 PM Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't remember how long my 1st download lasted.

As I recall, with ticket #12727 (AFAIK not yet reviewed or
applied by any developer) that first run for fetching
channels would likely have been much faster for at
least some (more advanced) grabbers.  That would not
have reduced the time to populate the entire EPG
listing at a later time, but getting the channels during
mythtv-setup should have been faster.  Que sera sera.