[mythtv-users] Upgrade - remote issue

Steve Greene sgreene820 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 02:01:50 UTC 2020

Sorry, yes, been using 29-stable with the LIRC that worked OOB. I've had
some success restoring baseline capability through evdev/ir-keytable but
was wondering about more granular control: especially within the program
guide.

Steve Greene
(301) 842-8923
historicity.co
An independent archival professional specializing in still photography,
moving images and recorded sound.