[mythtv-users] v31.0 Released

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 23:53:40 UTC 2020

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 9:29 PM John Pilkington <johnpilk222 at gmail.com> wrote:

> This isn't my script, I don't know how it relates to the rpmfusion
> guidelines

For existing packages, the guidelines are mostly
dependent on the packager making good decisions
as upstream makes changes (especially so for
packagers that are not actually project developers
so they are trying to figure out the intentions of the
upstream).  Most packagers make good decisions,
some less so.  Fortunately Richard mostly makes
good decisions by asking upstream for advice
(some packagers, well, less so).

> and I don't remember using the externrecorder, but it has
> been building for me in the backend package without issues:

FD: It made sense to *me* to add it to the BE package,
since it is related to the BE.  YMWV.