[mythtv-users] leanfront v0-110 bluetooth audio

Jim Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 16:02:05 UTC 2020

So I've been experimenting with what works on Nvidia Shield TV with a
paired BT headset. Not everything does.

In Leanfront v0-110 the audio still comes out the AV receiver speakers
as normal.

Netflix will use the BT headset.

Prime Video will use BT headset on some content and not others.

Mythfrontend will try to use BT headset if paired but doesn't really
work. (I started another thread on this)

Leanfront is my major concern as I use that for playback of most mythtv
content.

Since Prime Video has mixed results, it could be a Shield TV issue??

Jim A