[mythtv-users] Methods of view Mythtv recordings on new PC

Ian Cameron mkbloke at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 16:24:18 UTC 2020

On Sun, 7 Jun 2020 at 11:42, Stephen Worthington <stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz>
wrote:

> You could also try installing a video player on Windows that supports
> ASX and making it the default player.

If the OP was happy with the initial idea of streaming via ASX from
MythWeb, then this would be the simplest solution, I would have thought.
You wouldn't even even have to make it the default player, just associate
ASX with the replacement player.  I'd be thinking about installing VLC and
testing the ASX stream from MythWeb with that.  If it works and the OP is
happy with the solution, it's job done.

--
Cheers, Ian