[mythtv-users] MythTV jobs getting stuck

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 22:42:14 UTC 2020

Not near my system right now but looked at the status page online and
noticed a long list of queued jobs. (System currently has two cores and I
limit the number of running jobs to 1)

The box was stuck on a mythmetalookup job for a show that aired last night.
Occasionally I will see it get stuck one a commflag job. Maybe it happens a
couple of times a month. I don't know if this is a feature request or
something that could be handled by the OS, but is it possible to check and
see if certain MythTV processes have been running for a ridiculously long
time and just terminate them?