[mythtv-users] Backend DB migration--replace or just restore?

DryHeat122 dryheat122 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 15:53:42 UTC 2020

Bill thanks for all the advice.  I'm really grateful.  I have started over
just to get back to square one and undo anything I have screwed up.  I have
two questions about xmltv I will post on the other thread.  Re
installation:  Should I run everything--i.e. mythtv-setup, xmltv config--as
user mythtv rather than as user steve?  I'm thinking the answer is yes and
this is where I started developing problems before.

\