[mythtv-users] Change on Raspberry PI OS to kernel 5.4.51 causing issues with Mythtv??

Monkey Pet monkeypet at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 18:10:48 UTC 2020

There is another issue which causes garbled screen when starting
mythfrontend from .xsession without a composer, thread is here:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=280514
My current workaround is either to downgrade the kernel and I lose digital
passthru audio or start the normal X environment and then launch
mythfrontend.