[mythtv-users] v31 - MacOS Playback - Quarter Screen Issue on Retina - Resolved

John Hoyt john.hoyt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 13:04:28 UTC 2020

> OSD is a biggie so I may break.

James - apologies but I am personally unable to fix the OSD issue - it is
currently out of my knowledge and experience base to do so.  This is why
I've opened a ticket (https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/13646).

The mythtv developer's team are much more experienced with the code here
(it deals with all sorts of QT5 goodness with MacOS specific work arounds)
and will be able to help get it fixed when they have the time (they're
quite busy chasing down other tickets plus their away from MythTV lives).
They have been EXTREMELY helpful getting the quarter screen issues fixed to
date and I am confident that they'll get this one fixed when they have
time.  One of the rules in the developer's FAQ about submitting tickets is
to "be patient" and I absolutely will respect this request.