[mythtv-users] v31 - MacOS Playback - Quarter Screen Issue on Retina - Resolved

scram69 scram69 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 21:29:50 UTC 2020

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 2:25 PM John Hoyt <john.hoyt at gmail.com> wrote:

> What do you see on the Artwork and Data Sources page?
>>

> Unfortunately the grabbers get filled out for me no issues.
>
> Do you have macports and python3.8 from macports installed?  I'm beginning
> to suspect that the python bits will only work if you have a matching setup
> to my own.

Hi John,
Attached is the log file with the Grabber attempt using your latest build.
I have macports, but not python3.8 installed.  That's a good suggestion.
Let me remind myself how to install stuff via macports and give that a try.

Thanks again,
Steve
--
"destroying the fundamental underpinnings of the broadcast television