[mythtv-users] Recorder stopped working

Grzegorz Sikorski sikorski.grzegorz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 19:46:50 UTC 2020

Thanks John, this was helpful. There was sone setting in advanced playback
options regarding use of hardware acceleration that cooled the CPU down.
Got my recorder back again!

Not sure if someone uses MythTV in Poland, the small issue I've got is to
find a proper schedule grabber with good sorting of the programs to
categories. If anybody can suggest something, I would be obliged. This is
minor issue though and I'm sure with some effort I will be able to
figure it out.

Thanks a lot for help to everyone once again.

Greg