[mythtv-users] Question about xmltv and video sources

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Wed Jan 15 04:42:17 UTC 2020

On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 22:30:30 -0500, you wrote:

>   I have 2 hd-pvr's, I recently converted over to xmltv. My question
>is, can I use the same source for both tuners? I did a bit of google
>research,but came up empty. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Are they being used with the same source of programming?  Do they get
the same channels and EPG?  If so, then they should use the same
MythTV source.  Tuners on the same MythTV source need to be completely
interchangeable, as MythTV assumes that it does not matter which one
is used to record from that source.