[mythtv-users] Recorder stopped working

Klaas de Waal klaas.de.waal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 08:05:49 UTC 2020

OK, that is good news, you are almost there!
The channel scanning is documented here:
https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Channel_Scanning
For DVB-C specifically there is this paragraph
https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Channel_Scanning#DVB-C_configuration
Please do read this first and if it still doesn't work or if there is
something not documented please let me know.

Kind regards,
Klaas.