[mythtv-users] Recorder stopped working

Grzegorz Sikorski sikorski.grzegorz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 05:23:10 UTC 2020

I performed the upgrade successfully. I do now have a way to set card's
subtype to dvb-ca or dvb-cb (can only really use the former, for the latter
card seems to be in error state). I was trying several different
combinations with multiple video sources, but the scan could not find any
programs. It only takes couple of seconds for a full scan (checks only one
channel), no matter what is my video source. Can I force somehow to go
through entire possible bandwidth?