[mythtv-users] Recorder stopped working

Grzegorz Sikorski sikorski.grzegorz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 20:54:53 UTC 2020

Hey man, that's awesome! The card ain't broke :D You've saved me £150. My
card does seem to be present.

The only other issue I have now is I cannot scan properly. I have dvb juice
from a local cable provider. It is unencrypted. I believe it means I should
use DVB-C configuration, but my card presents itself in MythTV capture card
list as "Frontend ID: TurboSight TBS-6281 DVB-T/T2/C Subtype: DVB-T2". I've
read the old drivers needed some extra tuning during compilation to enable
DVB-C, but the new ones seem to be generic. How can I switch the card to
DVB-C mode?

Greg