[mythtv-users] Editing

jam at tigger.ws jam at tigger.ws
Sat Feb 29 05:42:23 UTC 2020

Hi All

I have a few frontends
1 is on a wired 100M lan. Everything is perfect
1 is on a wireless laptop. On my wireless:

For some months edit(cutlist) was problematic *
Then for a few months it was perfect
Now it's problematic again.

At superficial level the wireless is unchanged
At a more detailed level maybe a table moved, or a metal tray or something

Modem is 5m away threw a double brick wall.

* problematic means select a cut point. Skip forward in 1m steps then hunt for the end in 20, 5 1 sec steps. The time stamp moves but the image stays the same. <esc> plays normally

Any suggestions as to how I might troubleshooi?

thanks
James