[mythtv-users] android mythfrontend-20200212 schema 1361

Jim Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 01:37:44 UTC 2020

On 2/27/20 4:16 PM, Rick wrote:
> On 2/27/2020 1:22 PM, Jim Abernathy wrote:

>>> Thanks, the new version works very well.  Leanfront also works but I
>>> can't get fast forward or a few other things to work on my Shield
>>> remote so prefer the android version.
>>>
>>> Rick
>>
>> Rick, sorry to butt in here, but curious about fast forwarding in
>> Leanfront issues.  I use Leanfront for all my viewing now except live
>> tv and recordings that are not finished that I'm watching behind
>> time.  I have my fast forwarding setting the same as mythfrontend on
>> the shield. So the right and left are 60 sec and 15 seconds
>> respectively and up and down are backwards and forwards 10 minutes
>> respectively. I use leanfront on the shield tv and my wife uses it on
>> the FireTV 4K. Currently version 0.98
>>
>> Jim A
>>

> Jim,
>
> I use the shield remote and a Rii keyboard. Neither one will engage FF
> or Rew.  The keys get depressed on the screen but nothing actually
> happens.  The progress bar doesn't move either. At the end of the
> progress bar I see something like 0:30/---. Perhaps it doesn't see the
> length of the show.
>
> Rick

Rick, when I'm watch with leanfront using the Shield TV remote, I just
press the right direction on the remote and it's skips forward whatever
you have it set to. In my case 1 minute.  I don't us the on screen
controls; just right and left on the remote.  If I press the select
button the onscreen controls pop up but I only use the select to pause
and play.  Once the on screen controls are gone then the ff and rw work
with just the right and left.  Up and down work for 10 minutes ff and rw.

At least this is how v0.98 works.

Jim A