[mythtv-users] recording groups and categories

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Dec 28 13:07:54 UTC 2020

On 12/26/2020 11:55 AM, Klaus Becker wrote:
> Le 25/12/2020 à 20:41, Peter Bennett a écrit :
>>
>> Catregories are set by the listings service, so you have no control
>> over them. If the listing service decides a show is "Crime Drama"
>> that is what you will see, even if you think it is actually comedy.
>
> Ok, I understand. I would like to delete these automatic recording
> groups, but obviously I have to deal with it.
You can toggle whether categories are displayed or not displayed in the
Watch Recordings page with Change Group View from the menu. Then you
only see the categories listed if you select Change Group Filter (and
there they're only shown after your user-specified recording groups, so
not too intrusive).

Mike