[mythtv-users] Recommended Linux Distro post CentOS

Ben bkamen at benjammin.net
Mon Dec 14 08:24:31 UTC 2020

Hey all,

I figured I'd ask here because the main goals of updating my server from CentOS 6 to --- well, no longer CentOS 8 since it's no longer going to be what CentOS was...

I'm wondering who is using what for their home servers for MythTV (and Plex) on the same box.

I also use desktop apps on this same system as well as run some VirtualBox VMs (Windows and Raspbian)

So with that -- I'd like to hear from the group what people have been happy with that's LTS-ish like CentOS was.

Thanks,

  -Ben