[mythtv-users] coverart

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Fri Dec 11 22:46:15 UTC 2020

> On 12 Dec 2020, at 12:00 am, Werner Mahr <werner at vollstreckernet.de> wrote:
>
> Am Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2020, 19:43:18 CET schrieb Roland Ernst:
>> On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 3:42 PM Werner Mahr <werner at vollstreckernet.de>
>>
>> wrote:
>>> Am Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2020, 15:30:23 CET schrieb Stuart
> Auchterlonie:

>>> most

>>> https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/pull/180

>>> https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/8d6eaf2888f571c7e4c7d21b0909082c77
>>> 2a>
>>>
>>> https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/735802a37a3e10792deb6d3b1a74be93fc
>>> 4

>>> https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/2940cbcaa26d22b65070ea5871db7b72b1

>>> Yep, I've seen them. I tested with:
>>>
>>> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MythTV/mythtv/master/mythtv/programs/
>>> scripts/metadata/Television/ttvdb.py
>>> <https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MythTV/mythtv/master/mythtv/programs/sc
>>> ripts/metadata/Television/ttvdb.py>
>>>
>>> Just while writing the first reply. The covers are shown in output on
>>> console
>>> as expected (OK, it's the series-poster, not the one from the actual
>>> season),
>>> but in frontend, when deleting details and then pressing "w" (I renamed
>>> the
>>> seasonposter before) I still get no new poster.
>>>
>>> --
>>
>> Dear all
>> Please post mythtv version, i.e. the output of
>
>> mythfrontend --version
>
> MythTV Version : v31.0
> MythTV Branch :
> Network Protocol : 91
> Library API : 31.20200101-1
>
> marrilat package version: 31.0+fixes20201018.giteb3c84de5f-dmo2
>
> log:
> Adding :  : DC's Legends Of Tomorrow/Staffel 5/11 - Höllenhund An Bord.mkv :
> 59a296221b8788e0
> I  Running Grabber: /usr/share/mythtv/metadata/Television/ttvdb.py -l de -a DE
> -N DC's Legends Of Tomorrow Höllenhund An Bord
> I  Result Found, Season 5 Episode 11
> I  Running Grabber: /usr/share/mythtv/metadata/Movie/tmdb3.py -l de -a DE -M
> DC's Legends Of Tomorrow
> I  Result Found, Season 5 Episode 11
> I  Comparing metadata title 'Legends of Tomorrow' [Di. Mai 5 2020] to
> recording title 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow'
> I  Comparing metadata title 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow: Their Time Is Now' [Do.
> Jan. 21 2016] to recording title 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow'
> I  Best Title Match For DC's Legends Of Tomorrow: Legends of Tomorrow
> I  Running Grabber: /usr/share/mythtv/metadata/Television/tp -l de -a DE -N
> 295760 Höllenhund an Bord
> I  Result Found, Season 5 Episode 11
> I  Returning Metadata Results: Legends of Tomorrow 5 11
> I  Metadata Image Download: http://thetvdb.com/banners/series/295760/episodes/
> 5ebd1f3fb4ecf.jpg -> myth://Screenshots@htpc/Legends of Tomorrow Season
> 5x11_screenshot.jpg
> [...]

MythTV Version : v31.0-118-geb3c84de5f
MythTV Branch : fixes/31
Network Protocol : 91
Library API : 31.20200101-1
QT Version : 5.14.2

ummm there are no logs

[plasma] /Users/jam [574]% find /Applications/Mythfrontend.app/ -iname '*log'
[plasma] /Users/jam [575]% find Library/ -iname '*log' |grep -i myth
[plasma] /Users/jam [576]%

But again I emphasize the grabber is seldom my problem, the issue is that coverart 'won't take'

Trawling the backend logs shows nothing significant.
But while preparing the logs I had PFDFT (pilot flightdeck finger trouble) and lo

http://tigger.ws/downloads/myth3.png I select the art

http://tigger.ws/downloads/myth2.png select OK

http://tigger.ws/downloads/myth1.png PFDFT

And eruka by adding 'Title' to EXIF metadata the picture 'works'

James