[mythtv-users] coverart

Werner Mahr werner at vollstreckernet.de
Fri Dec 11 16:00:58 UTC 2020

Am Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2020, 19:43:18 CET schrieb Roland Ernst:
> On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 3:42 PM Werner Mahr <werner at vollstreckernet.de>
>
> wrote:
> > Am Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2020, 15:30:23 CET schrieb Stuart
Auchterlonie:

> > most

> > https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/pull/180

> > > There were a few commits to address this 2 days ago......
> > >
> > > in order (the last one is the one you actually need)
> >
> > https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/8d6eaf2888f571c7e4c7d21b0909082c77
> > 2a>
> > > c659
> >
> > https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/735802a37a3e10792deb6d3b1a74be93fc
> > 4
> >
> > > bdde9
> >
> > https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/2940cbcaa26d22b65070ea5871db7b72b1
> >
> > > 96fbc
> >
> > Yep, I've seen them. I tested with:
> >
> > https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MythTV/mythtv/master/mythtv/programs/
> > scripts/metadata/Television/ttvdb.py
> > <https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MythTV/mythtv/master/mythtv/programs/sc
> > ripts/metadata/Television/ttvdb.py>
> >
> > Just while writing the first reply. The covers are shown in output on
> > console
> > as expected (OK, it's the series-poster, not the one from the actual
> > season),
> > but in frontend, when deleting details and then pressing "w" (I renamed
> > the
> > seasonposter before) I still get no new poster.
> >
> > --
>
> Dear all
> Please post mythtv version, i.e. the output of

> mythfrontend --version

MythTV Version : v31.0
MythTV Branch :
Network Protocol : 91
Library API : 31.20200101-1

marrilat package version: 31.0+fixes20201018.giteb3c84de5f-dmo2

log:
Adding :  : DC's Legends Of Tomorrow/Staffel 5/11 - Höllenhund An Bord.mkv :
59a296221b8788e0
I  Running Grabber: /usr/share/mythtv/metadata/Television/ttvdb.py -l de -a DE
-N DC's Legends Of Tomorrow Höllenhund An Bord
I  Result Found, Season 5 Episode 11
I  Running Grabber: /usr/share/mythtv/metadata/Movie/tmdb3.py -l de -a DE -M
DC's Legends Of Tomorrow
I  Result Found, Season 5 Episode 11
I  Comparing metadata title 'Legends of Tomorrow' [Di. Mai 5 2020] to
recording title 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow'
I  Comparing metadata title 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow: Their Time Is Now' [Do.
Jan. 21 2016] to recording title 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow'
I  Best Title Match For DC's Legends Of Tomorrow: Legends of Tomorrow
I  Running Grabber: /usr/share/mythtv/metadata/Television/tp -l de -a DE -N
295760 Höllenhund an Bord
I  Result Found, Season 5 Episode 11
I  Returning Metadata Results: Legends of Tomorrow 5 11
I  Metadata Image Download: http://thetvdb.com/banners/series/295760/episodes/
5ebd1f3fb4ecf.jpg -> myth://Screenshots@htpc/Legends of Tomorrow Season
5x11_screenshot.jpg
I  Running Grabber: /usr/share/mythtv/metadata/Television/tp -l de -a DE -N
295760 Höllenhund an Bord
I  Result Found, Season 5 Episode 11
I  Returning Metadata Results: Legends of Tomorrow 5 11

Tested with ttvdb.py from current master. Video never existed in db,Cover
didn't exist on FS.

I ommit the db-stuff, as you already know the problems we have here.

--
MfG usw.

Werner Mahr