[mythtv-users] Channel listings for one channel don't show up in mythweb

Jay Harbeston jharbestonus at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 15:40:58 UTC 2020

>> I don't think the actual page has ever been mentioned. I'd assume it's:
>>
>> http://somehostname/mythweb/tv/list
>>
>> or wherever the mythweb is installed.
>>
>> See if http://somehostname/mythweb/settings/tv/channels page show the
>> channels of interest.
>>
>> Would expect an empty response from this:
>>
>> mysql --user=mythtv --password=<from config.xml> --host=localhost --execute="SELECT chanid,channum,callsign,visible FROM channel WHERE visible
>> NOT IN (0, 1)" mythconverg
>>
>> Checking because I can't remember when the change to visible's values was made.
>>

> I only have one source, and I do not have any ‘zombie’ channels as the other person mentioned later in this thread.

Well it turns out I did have one stray ‘zombie’ channel that I deleted, but it didn’t get removed from the channel table, rather it was marked as deleted as indicted in this thread.  I removed that channel in the channel table, and it now displays correctly.

Apologies for all the noise in this thread. :-)

Regards!