[mythtv-users] Re; mythfilldatabase stopped working

Barry Martin barry3martin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 01:25:46 UTC 2020

Bob:
> My mythfilldatabase stopped working.  As you can see mythfilldatabase can't
> access 54.85.117.227.  I contacted Schedules Direct regarding no route to
> host and they suggested posting to this forum.  Has anyone encountered this
> issue?

A few years ago I was experimenting with a laptop as a backup Backend
(such as during a power failure).  Some how I managed to get something
'stuck' and the laptop was in constant connection to SchedulesDirect
which prevented the real/primary Backup from connecting.  I had looked
at the router's connections page and its chart showed the connection to
ScheduleDirect's IP address (probably 54.85.117.227) and one of my devices.

Sorry about being vague but I don't recall the details; hope helps guide
you to your problem!

Barry