[mythtv-users] Channel listings for one channel don't show up in mythweb

Barry Martin barry3martin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 01:08:15 UTC 2020

David:

>> See ifhttp://somehostname/mythweb/settings/tv/channels  page show the
>> channels of interest.
>>
> It does.  In fact it shows them twice.  The affected channels appear to be
> those where I have a second 'zombie' entry for a source that I have deleted.

I think the 'zombie channels' are your problem.  Here in the U.S. have
done several 'repackings' which have moved some television transmit
channels around (to make better use of the band).  First time I did it I
did not remove the old/original channels and for whatever reason my
SchedulesDirect (and I would assume your EIT data) went to the original
channel rather than the new (or both) channels.

So hopefully by deleting your 'old' channels -- the ones with no longer
used transports -- doing a full rescan (which wil put in the updated
transports) followed by running mythfilldatabase your system will run
properly.

Barry