[mythtv-users] Channel listings for one channel don't show up in mythweb

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 15:58:51 UTC 2020

> I don't think the actual page has ever been mentioned. I'd assume it's:
>
>   http://somehostname/mythweb/tv/list
>
> or wherever the mythweb is installed.
>
> See if http://somehostname/mythweb/settings/tv/channels page show the
> channels of interest.

It does.  In fact it shows them twice.  The affected channels appear to be
those where I have a second 'zombie' entry for a source that I have deleted.

[image: image.png]

sourceid 1 was for my DVB-T capture card.
sourceid 2 was for my DVB-T2 capture card and contained all the same
channels as sourceid 1, plus the HD ones.

I deleted sourceid 1 using mythtv-setup a while ago when I got rid of my
DVB-T card, but about 8 of its channels (out of 150 or so) have remained in
the database.  I've been wondering whether to delete them by hand?

mythweb is not showing guide data for any of these channels which still
exist on sourceid 2.  frontends and frontend web show guide data correctly
and the backend can schedule and make recordings from them.