[mythtv-users] Channel listings for one channel don't show up in mythweb

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 12:56:48 UTC 2020

On Wed, 9 Dec 2020 at 11:49, Stephen Worthington <stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz>
wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Dec 2020 11:12:53 -0500, you wrote:
>
> >> On Dec 8, 2020, at 10:44 AM, Jim Abernathy <jfabernathy at gmail.com>
> wrote:

> from v29 to v31, and also installed mythweb, and I am having strangeness
> with one or 2 channels.

> frontend, as well as seeing them thru the new Mythfrontend web interface.

> something somewhere?

> >> Is this OTA ATSC in the USA? I know that some of my channels don't
> update EIT EPGs very often so I have to wait 24 hours to see some of them.
> Even then only 12 hours at best.
> >>
> >> That's why I use Schedules Direct. 18 days.
> >

> >Yes, It is OTA ATSC in the USA.    The thing is, that the channel DOES
> have data for 10-12 hours, and does show up in the guide information inside
> the front end and the data looks good.
> >For some reason mythweb won’t show it for one particular channel. But the
> mythfrontend web interface does show it.
> >
> >I do use schedules direct for my main mythbe, this is an experimental
> instance for playing with.
> >
> >Weird!
>
> Have you checked the Apache logs (/var/log/apache2/) for any errors
> from mythweb?  If PHP was upgraded, there could be problems with that.

Well out of curiosity I went to mythweb, which I do use from time to time,
and sure enough there are several channels missing data in the programme
guide.  All of which have good data in mythfrontend web.  I've never
noticed that before.

This is a new build from late August on Fedora 32 and MythTV 32.  I've not
updated it since.

Only change I've made is to replace a DVB-T capture device with DVB-T2. I
deleted my DVB-T source which has created a bunch of zombie channels I'm
wondering what to do with?

And I have just rescanned to pick up the UK FREEVIEW changes - maybe
something odd there.

No obvious errors in the httpd log.