[mythtv-users] Channel listings for one channel don't show up in mythweb

Jay Harbeston jharbestonus at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 15:38:12 UTC 2020

So this is weird… I have a test mythbe/mythfe that I just upgraded from v29 to v31, and also installed mythweb, and I am having strangeness with one or 2 channels.

I am using EIT for the program guide.

I can see the listings for it in the guide pages inside mythtv frontend, as well as seeing them thru the new Mythfrontend web interface.

Anyone have any hints where I might look to see if I need to tweak something somewhere?

Regards!