[mythtv-users] US to NL Move

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 22:16:57 UTC 2020

Hoi Ken,

Saturday, August 22, 2020, 7:43:25 PM, you wrote:

> Hello Folks,

>    I am a long time MythTV user, >15 years. I am currently using a
> HDHomerun for ATSC OTA and a HDPVR connected to my STB. I have taken a
> new job and am moving to the Netherlands. I will be living in Amsterdam
> and am wondering if there any NL users who can point me to what
> tuner/capture options there are? I am currently on V0.29, but I am
> willing to upgrade once we're settled in.

> Dank u,
> Ken

I am using my hdhr 4DC now for more then 5 years to record from the
Ziggo network. I also have a Digital Device PCIe Octopus CI with a dual
DVBC/C2/T/T2 card, which also works good. I haven't come around to get
the CI to work. A basic Ziggo cable subscription without the option of
a smartcard is only € 19,95 a month.

For your programme data there is a good grabber.
https://github.com/tvgrabbers/tvgrabpyAPI
I hope to get it soon upgraded to python3.

Tot mails,
  Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
Zonder leven is er geen hoop