[mythtv-users] recording profile

Klaus Becker colonius47 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 20:54:13 UTC 2020

Le 16/08/2020 à 21:52, John Pilkington a écrit :
> On 16/08/2020 20:18, Klaus Becker wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> i cannot find anymore where to configure default recording profile for
>> all recordings.
>>
>> I want all recordings to begin 2 minutes before the beginning of the
>> episode and 10 minutes after.
>>
>> I only find in frontend howto change recording rule for one episode
>> which is already scheduled, but not for all coming recordings.
>>
>> sincerely
>>
>> Klaus
>
> Manage Recordings  > Recording Rules > Default (Template)
>       > Schedule Options
>
> will do this for newly created rules but IIRC it won't modify ones that
> already exist...
>
> John P

I have Recordings  > Recording Rules, but then I only see scheduled
recordings, but not Default (Template) > Schedule Options. Is there
something missing in my frontend ?

After "m", I can change options for the selected recording, that's all.

I created a default recording profile, but I made a mistake and I want
to change it.

Klaus