[mythtv-users] Mythtv 31 won't configure/compile error in Debian 10

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Tue Aug 11 13:30:49 UTC 2020

>>> Comes back with ERROR:  can not find libbluray.

I spun up a Debian 10 (Buster) VM to test with.

I followed the below page to use Ansible to install the dependencies:

https://github.com/MythTV/ansible

I used git to grab the latest 31/fixes

git clone -b fixes/31 git://github.com/MythTV/mythtv.git

I used the below compile line

./configure --disable-distcc --enable-libx264 --enable-nonfree --disable-joystick-menu --enable-libxvid --enable-libmp3lame --disable-libcec

Compile completed successfully.

I did not run it, since I'm still on Fixes/29

Doug