[mythtv-users] understanding storage group balancing

Yeechang Lee ylee at columbia.edu
Sun Aug 9 12:16:36 UTC 2020

Simon Hobson says:
> And thank you (and all the other devs) for your contributions.

I am merely a user who has been around long enough, and motivated enough, to have contributed patches and bug reports. Balanced disk I/O existed before my contribution in that area, but by adding the free space routine I like to think that I helped make it actually useful, as opposed to ... well, I can't think of a use case for the previous version at all, but it did exist.

--
Frontend:		Apple MacBook Pro 2012, Nvidia Shield 2017
Backend:		HP Microserver N40L 1.5GHz with 4x3TB HDDs