[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend on Android Osprey (non Shield or Fire*)

Greg Oliver oliver.greg at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 14:54:11 UTC 2020

Hi,

I have mythfrontend running on an Osprey box.  The video playback is good
(recording some sports to really see today), but the OSD I cannot get set
properly at all.

I have tried OpenGL 1 & 2 both, but I get past menu ghosting constantly.  I
have tried the extra stage of OpenGL shading under playback, but it did not
make a difference.  If I leave it on a menu screen, it eventually clears
itself, but it takes quite a while (minutes).

I took a screenshot with adb and it does not show the ghosting at all, but
as soon as the screenshot is taken (directly after the adb prompt returns),
it clears as well and the screenshot does not have the ghosting.

Pics here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11Tb7JCjsF8bZmmAE7OV_vEH80J4RfxLy?usp=sharing

I am not sure what else to try - does the theme make a difference here?

TiA,

Greg