[mythtv-users] Is "Forget Old" the same as "Allow this program to rerecord"?

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 04:53:42 UTC 2020

Not near my system right now, but check in on it with Mythweb.

Noticed an episode was marked damaged due to weather (OTA setup) but since
I don't know how damaged and since I don't know how much longer the series
will keep looping on this channel, I want to keep it but allow it to
rerecord.

[as I'm typing this another thought came to mind, but I'll ask the original
question anyway.]

Is mythweb's "forget old" equivalent to the frontend GUI's "Allow this
program to rerecord"?

And my second thought: are damaged programs automatically marked to allow
rerecord?

Thanks.