[mythtv-users] Getting slower

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 13:28:22 UTC 2020

On 8/3/20 5:05 AM, Jim Abernathy wrote:
> I have a really long delay on a Shield TV where the TV has CEC
> disabled but it's capable.  I just don't know how to start
> mythfrontend on the Shield TV with CEC disabled (-O libCECEnabled=0)

There is now a setting on mythfrontend
Setup->General->Remote Control->Enable CEC where you can turn CEC on or
off instead of using -O libCECEnabled
I am not sure when that was added but it is in V31 and master, pehaps
also V30.

CEC on Android does not use the MythTV CEC code, so even if you turn off
CEC in MythTV it will still work through android.

Peter