[mythtv-users] git choas

jam at tigger.ws jam at tigger.ws
Sat Aug 1 12:09:29 UTC 2020

> BTW - I just verified that you can "fix" the OSD issue by setting the application to "Open in Low Resolution Mode" like I was doing in the earlier builds.  You can do this by either checking the box in the "Get Info" screen or edit the Application plist file (mythfrontend.app/Contents/Info.plist) adding these keys to the end of the list:

And indeed it works - thanks

I took a pre-git build script and built. It plays 1/4 size and has the 'osd'
Setting low res works properly - duh

Using the ansible-git-build script on high sierra fails with the ansible download. I was just about to troubleshoot, but now I'll watch qualifing at Silverstone :--)

James