[mythtv-users] Database daily backup

stinga stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com
Tue Apr 28 03:11:21 UTC 2020

On 27/04/2020 22:59, Greg wrote:
> I have been using a cron job for a daily backup for 10 or more years
> without any problems. Yesterday I upgraded to .31 and everything
> seemed to work as before with the exception of the db backup. I tried
> to run it as my user "greg" also as mythtv and root also. I looked
> through the change log and nothing popped up that suggested any changes.
>
>       Could anyone give me a few troubleshooting suggestions?

Sorry, crystal ball is in for a service... could you please post any
errors/output the cronjob (or anything else) is giving, this will give
an hint as to what the error maybe/
Apologies for the bad timing of my crystal balls servicing, it is also
taking longer than normal due to C19 issues.

--
'ooroo

Stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com  o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\