[mythtv-users] TV Metadata Downloads Fail

UB40D ub40dd at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 21 08:15:09 UTC 2020

On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 at 03:21, Ken Mink <ken.mink at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am starting to wonder about python dependency issues.

You may be right. As I just posted in another thread this morning (search
for "channel 4 hd has no eit"), I also had a probably unrelated but similar
problem of metadata no longer being updated and tracked it down to a script
(cross-eit.py) being python-2-only and no longer working because the
updated distribution had switched to python 3. Fortunately in my case it
was not too difficult to convert the script to 3 and then everything worked
again. I hope it's similar for you.