[mythtv-users] Leanfrontend and parental controls?

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 17:03:43 UTC 2020

On 4/6/20 5:14 PM, Michael wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I was curious if parental controls was a feature that was being
> considered for the lean frontend?
>

> I use this feature a lot to keep the kid away from grown up movies.
> For the front end in her room, it starts at level 1 which is kids
> movies only.   The living room starts at level 2 which includes Kids
> and more grown up movies, etc.
>

> Michael

No - I have considered that. Never having used parental controls, I am
not familiar with how they work. It is possibly something I can look
into. leanfront is a one man effort at the moment. Can you let me know
how you use parental controls? Is it for recordings only or videos as
well? Does it depend on the ratings from the listing service?

Peter