[mythtv-users] Mythtv-Setup complaining about non-existent DVB cards

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 09:11:54 UTC 2020

When I exit Mythtv-Setup it gives me these errors:

Card 1 (type DVBInput) is set to start on channel 2, which does not exist.
Card 2 (type DVBInput) is set to start on channel 2, which does not exist.
Card 3 (type DVBInput) is set to start on channel 2, which does not exist.
Card 4 (type DVBInput) is set to start on channel 2, which does not exist.

I used to have these but no longer have any of them in my setup. And when
I'm in the Tuners setup screens the only tuners I can see now are
HDHomeruns so there's no way I can delete the DVBInput ones it's
complaining about.

So does anyone know how can I delete these?

Regards,
Phill