[mythtv-users] Understanding Schedules Direct change in V0.31

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Thu Apr 2 13:30:03 UTC 2020

Relatively simple question: Do I understand correctly that, when I upgrade
my setup to V0.31 , I will need to go through the manual steps outlined in
https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/XMLTV#Schedules_Direct_Setup to enable the
Schedules Direct XMLTV ? Obtain the grabbers, run from command line, this
isn't included in the packaging (Fedora / RPM Fusion) or mythtvsetup as of
yet ?

There is no judgement intended, I just want to know how much time to
schedule around the upgrade. Thank you for all the hard work you do !

---