[mythtv-users] UPnP playing on LG TV

Valentin Vidić vvidic at valentin-vidic.from.hr
Sat Sep 14 07:20:02 UTC 2019

Hi,

After I managed to get the HLS recording working, I noticed
the LG TV (webOS 4) had problems playing recordings for some
channels. It tries to open the recording over UPnP and after
some time reports the format of the file is not recognized.
This only happens on some channels while others seem to work
fine.

Also playing the recordings on another TV (Panasonic) or
Android seems to work. On these devices there is just a short
video or audio glitch at the start and than it plays normally.

Any idea what could be the problem here or what can I try?

--
Valentin