[mythtv-users] HLS

Timothy Krantz tkrantz at stahurabrenner.com
Fri Sep 13 19:54:38 UTC 2019

Well I tried that and upon scanning channels I got no channels found so I
adjusted the EXTM3U line to remove extra stuff and added an EXTMYTHTV line
to just one of the channels (also adding a channel number after the -1) and
it did find that one channel but attempting to do a manual recording on it
generated a zero byte file.

Tim