[mythtv-users] Multirec with IPTV

Ian Campbell ijc at hellion.org.uk
Fri Sep 13 12:44:44 UTC 2019

On Fri, 2019-09-13 at 20:49 +1200, Stephen Worthington wrote:

> IPTV tuners work a bit differently.  When you create them, they
> default to 2 multirec devices each.

Are you sure about that default? I've just this minute create a second
IPTV tuner and it was created with "Interactions between inputs" ->
"Max recordings" set to 1, which is how I remembered the first one
being set when I set it up it a few weeks back.

I've now bumped both of my IPTV tuners to have "Max recordings" == 2
now, so I have 4 virtual tuners, but I understand what you mean about
only using each pair for overlaps on the same channel.

I'm running fixes/30.

Ian.