[mythtv-users] failing drive

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Wed Sep 11 13:01:01 UTC 2019

On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 08:23:12 -0400, you wrote:

>Greetings Mythizens, is there a way to block new recordings to a particular
>drive, and allow access to previous recordings? Deleting from storage
>groups has made old recs un available.

Create a new storage group with any name you like other than the
standard names.  I would suggest in this case using "BadDrives". Then
put the partition on the bad drive in the new storage group.  Unless
you create a recording rule that tells mythbackend to record to the
new storage group, it will only use it to show existing recordings.