[mythtv-users] Mythvideo metadata questions

Rajil Saraswat rajil.s at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 02:10:08 UTC 2019

Hello,

I have couple of questions regarding mythvideo metadata which i would
like your help on.

1. I have my own recorded camcordervideo footage which as expected
cannot be parsed using TMDB. How can i set a 'Year' for this video? I
dont see an option to set Year in 'Edit Video Details'. I use the
metadata browse option 'Browse by Year', hence putting the correct year
is essential for each video.

2. I have some movies which do not get parsed correctly using tmdb
script. Is it possible to manually feed the tmdb ID to these videos
using mythweb or mythfrontend?

Thanks