[mythtv-users] mythtv and Locast

marcus hall marcus at tuells.org
Mon Oct 21 18:23:40 UTC 2019

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 01:57:31PM -0400, Ken Mandelberg wrote:
> Locast just came to my area. Is there some way to get mythtv to record from
> it?

Also interested..  I looked at the kodi plugin for locast and can see how
to get the locast site to give schedule information and how to start a
stream up, but haven't looked at mythtv enough to see how to feed the info
in.

Not nearly enough time to devote to sorting this out, but it seems like it
should be doable.

I am surprised that it hasn't already been implemented (unless it has and I
just haven't looked in the right places).

marcus hall
marcus at tuells.org