[mythtv-users] Alternative options

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Fri Oct 18 12:11:01 UTC 2019

I'm currently with Charter/Spectrum in the US.  Over the last year, it seems every other month they are upping the Basic + Expanded service prices by a dollar here and a dollar there.  I started out as $32 a month and as of the last bill insert they'll be increasing prices by $7; that will put me over $90 monthly.

It's time to cancel my service (will be doing that tomorrow).

Outside of going Satellite, what options do I have for MythTV 29 in the Michigan area?  Over the air, the last time I checked, only brought me around 7 channels and half of them were PBS.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Doug