[mythtv-users] ota, HDHR-T1-US, lte filter

Jay Harbeston jharbestonus at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 23:34:20 UTC 2019

> On Oct 16, 2019, at 7:27 PM, Evuraan <evuraan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello!
>
> I recently got an OTA antenna installed up high and my TV (vizio) is
> now picking up channels I've had  trouble with before. However, my
> good old HDHR-T1-US does not lock to *any* channels - looks like a
> severe case of LTE noise with my SD HDHR-T1-US device.
>
> I've two questions:
>
> What kind of LTE filters would you recommend?
>
> (From a quick web search), It seemed SD devices are prone to LTE noise
> - are there other devices that I can use to record OTA with myth tv?
>
> Thank you in advance for your help!

By any chance, have the channels already changed from where they used to be due to the change in available channels? Some of the channels in our area recently changed to different actual channels.  The new channels are meant to be far away from the RF that LTE uses.

You might want to try rescanning your channels.

Regards,