[mythtv-users] Mythtv Setup Does Not Seem to Save Linupid in 30 Fixes

Jay Harbeston jharbestonus at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 20:47:32 UTC 2019

> On Oct 6, 2019, at 4:27 PM, Mark Goldberg <marklgoldberg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I am making some changes after they moved ATSC stations around. I went into Mythtv setup and removed the channels and rescanned. The issue is that when I go into Setup Video Sources to select the Data Direct lineup it does not appear to save the selected lineupid. If I go back in, it is back to the first one on the list. Somehow I managed to change one correctly so it downloads for the guide, but my other three HD Homerun tuners show the wrong ID when I look at it this way:
>
> mysql -u root mythconverg
> select * from videosource;
>
> Regards,

You need to look at the channels table..

If you have a backup of your db, you can go into the channels table, and get the lineup ids you need there.

Otherwise you will have to enter them manually from the schedules direct website.

Are you using the  schedules direct version, or the JSON version of schedules direct?

Regards